The primary goal for a Case Manager is to provide senior adults (60 yrs and older) the support, resources, and community services they need to safely remain in their own homes. Case Managers conduct home visits to assess the individual needs of each senior adult and then together they complete a service plan that may include applying for community resources and programs that best allow the senior to remain living independently at home. Case Managers work with seniors for as long as the coordination of services are needed. Donations for Case Management services are encouraged. Case Managers provide referrals and coordination of the following:
- Home assistance with light housekeeping, laundry, lawn care, and minor home repairs.
- Prescription & health insurance assistance.
- Assessment of eligibility for federal, state, and county programs.
- Respite care options.
- Support Groups, including caregiver support.
- Elder abuse and neglect resources.
- Financial and utility assistance programs.
- Recreational, socialization, and volunteer programs.
- And other services on a case-by-case basis.
New clients should call the Office at (608) 238-7368. Existing clients should call their Case Manager. Information listed below.
Case Management Staff
Joel Collins, MSSW, LCSW
Phone: (608) 238 – 7368 ext 7
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm by appointment
Rachel Okerstrom, MSW, CAPSW, Case Manager
Phone: (608) 238-7368 ext 3
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and Friday, 8:00 am – Noon by appointment
Maureen Quinlan, MSSW
Phone: (608) 238-7368 ext 4
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm by appointment