Monetary donations are critical for us to fulfill our mission. If you’d like to give a monetary donation, please fill out a Membership Form 2017. The West Madison Senior Coalition, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.Purchase an annual membership in our organization with a donation of $25 per person or $35 per couple/family.
- Purchase an annual membership in our organization with a donation of $25 per person or $35 per couple/family.
- You can also give a donation and designate the funds to either the Case Management Program, Nutrition Program, Home Chore Program or Senior Center Programs.
- Here are some specific ways you can donate to the Nutrition Program and Senior Center Activities:
- Sponsor an older adult for a monthly morning exercise class. ($30 a month)
- Sponsor an older adult for a lunch meal. ($4 per meal)
- Sponsor an older adult for the watercolor painting class. ($15 per class)
- Donate to our Coffee & Snack fund through which we provide refreshments at some of our classes.